Effective as of April 8, 2016
By using the NumberFLY.com service (“The Service”), you (“You”, “User”) agree to the following Terms of Service.
Acknowledgement & Acceptance of Terms of Service
NumberFLY is a service that allows a subscriber to add a personal or business phone number to an exsiting phone service. The Service assigns a separate number to the extisting phone while leaving the phone’s actual “personal” number as is. This number can be a new local number or it can even be a ported land line number previously connected to a home answering machine.
1. You are over the age of legal majority and capable of entering into a legally binding agreement, on behalf of yourself or the person or entity you represent, under applicable law.
2. You agree and give your consent that all information or records related to the establishment of a relationship between you (or your company) and NumberFLY.com, as well as the ongoing relationship between you (or your company) and NumberFLY.com, may be provided or made available in electronic form (“electronic records”).
3. You understand that this consent applies to, without limitation, all policies, terms and conditions governing the relationship.
4. You understand and agree that if you do not agree and consent to this arrangement, this account signup process will be terminated.
5. You understand and agree that if you withdraw your consent at any time during this process, or if you later withdraw your consent by providing written notice to NumberFLY.com after a relationship has been established, then the relationship between you (or your company) and NumberFLY.com may be subject to termination by NumberFLY.com, in its sole discretion.
6. You understand that you have the option to contact NumberFLY.com to request establishing a relationship using information or records of a non-electronic form, but NumberFLY.com has sole discretion on whether to accept or reject such requests.
7. You understand that you will have the ability to update information that NumberFLY.com needs to contact you electronically through your account, and you agree that you shall ensure such contact information is current at all times.
8. You understand that you may request non-electronic copies of information applicable to your account by contacting NumberFLY.com, but an additional fee may apply if such request is fulfilled.
9. You understand that a computer, Internet browser, valid e-mail address, and software capable of viewing PDF documents (available for free from http://www.adobe.com/products/reader/) are required in order to access and retain the electronic records. You represent and agree that you meet these requirements and have the ability to access and retain electronic records through an Internet browser, valid e-mail address, and PDF document viewer.
10. You understand and agree to the following terms and policies:
11. You understand that if you do not agree with or consent to all of the foregoing, you are not permitted to proceed with the account sign up process.
The monthly service charges are charged in advance to You prior to the start of the subsequent month’s service. Should You terminate the Service at any time during the month, neither complete nor partial refunds will be given, and Your Service will terminate when you request it.
User will be notified in advance prior to LocalProSEO.com making a change to your service plan.
The Service is designed for personal use only and the User shall not copy, reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell, or make available for gain or exploit the service for any commercial purposes.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that You are not authorized to use. You affirm that you are not a minor and can legally enter in into this agreement. LocalProSEO.com reserves the right to decline any application to register in its sole discretion. LocalProSEO.com reserves the right to terminate the user account if any information provided by You in the registration process is untrue, inaccurate or out-of-date.
There may be additional charges from your cellular provider for the Service that You are responsible for, such as having a data plan to use the application, and having a voice plan to make calls. All such plans and capabilities and related charges remain the sole responsibility of the User.
When calls are answered by NumberFLY or You listen to a downloaded message or call into the NumberFLY Service, normal toll and/or long distance, plan minute, and data charges may apply. To eliminate unexpected charges, LocalProSEO.com recommends you investigate subscribing to a “nationwide” cell plan that includes sufficient minutes for your needs. LocalProSEO.com also recommends that you consider retrieving messages and viewing logs online via the Website whenever it is convenient.
No Emergency Services; No 911 Service
LocalProSEO.com does not provide access to 911 emergency services through Business Call; such 911 emergency service continues to be associated with the “personal” number associated with your handset/device.
Disclaimer of 911 Liability Neither LocalProSEO.com nor its officers or employees may be held liable for any claim, damage, or loss (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) by, or on behalf of, you or any third-party user of relating to the fact that LocalProSEO.com does not provide access to 911 or emergency services.
Waiver of Claims You waive all claims or causes of action, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form of liability, arising from or relating to the fact that LocalProSEO.com does not provide access to 911 emergency service.
You should continue to use your existing primary phone number for any calls to 911.
LocalProSEO.com transfers (ports) telephone numbers in accordance with applicable FCC regulations and industry standards. Specific information is required for a port request. You may be required to provide such information in order for LocalProSEO.com to complete your port request.
Inbound Porting Policy
You must keep your previous service active in order to port your number to LocalProSEO.com.
You must check to see if your number can be ported into LocalProSEO.com’s Service. You can do this by filling out a port request form by contacting Numberfly.com Customer Support at (866) 766-7976 or via e-mail at inquire@LocalProSEO.com.
A port request provides LocalProSEO.com the authorization to determine if your telephone number can be ported into our Service. Some numbers cannot be ported and, therefore, are not be available with LocalProSEO.com Service.
If your number can be ported, you will be directed to fill out an online Letter of Authorization (“LOA”) and submit proof of ownership of the specific number.
If you do not fill out the information in the port request and LOA completely, your porting request will be delayed. Most service providers allow digital signatures for port requests; however, some service providers require a handwritten signature to port your number. If your previous provider requires a handwritten signature, LocalProSEO.com will notify you of this requirement and you will be required to fax or e-mail us a signed copy of your Letter of Authorization (LOA).
To initiate a port request the following information must be provided. PortRequestForm.pdf and Account Statement.
Porting Charges – Local Number Porting
LocalProSEO.com offers porting of existing telephone numbers and may charge a one-time fee for this service, billed to the credit and/or debit card that you have on file. LocalProSEO.com will notify you and request written or electronic authorization before charging you for this service. You will be required to submit proof of ownership of the telephone number you wish to have ported. To initiate a port request the following information must be provided. A bill and Letter of Authorization (LOA) to verify your customer and account information including: PortRequestForm.pdf and Account Statement. Please call Customer Support at (866) 766-7976 for assistance in porting your telephone number.
Outbound Porting Policy
You must provide notice and confirmation to LocalProSEO.com if you wish to cancel your Service. Upon confirmation, LocalProSEO.com will no longer bill you for your Subscription. You will be continued to be billed if you port your number but do not cancel your service with LocalProSEO.com.
Your LocalProSEO.com Subscription must be active in order for you to port your Number to a new provider. LocalProSEO.com cannot guarantee that your LocalProSEO.com Number will be available for porting after cancellation of your Subscription. You should not close your account until you receive confirmation from us that your Number has been successfully ported.
Porting numbers for sale is prohibited. If you port a Number or Numbers for the purpose of resale, you will be charged a fee for the cost of the Number, your account will be deleted, and you will be blacklisted from our Service in the future.
Porting Numbers during any Trial period is strictly prohibited. If you attempt to port a LocalProSEO.com Trial Account Number out of our Service during a trial period, your account will be deleted and you will be blacklisted from our Service in the future.
Privacy & Security
We respect your privacy and will not sell your information to any third party.
LocalProSEO.com considers any messages or calls sent via the Service to be private correspondence between the sender and recipient. LocalProSEO.com shall not edit, or disclose the contents of any communication, except that You agree, LocalProSEO.com may do so: (a) as required by law (b) to comply with legal process (c) to conform to the limitations of the Service, or (d) to conform to other, similar technical requirements. You acknowledge and agree that LocalProSEO.com does not endorse the content of your communications, and cannot be held responsible for any communications accessed, distributed or received by the user via the Service. LocalProSEO.com reserves the right to send email to its Users concerning LocalProSEO.com services including but not limited to the NumberFLY service.
LocalProSEO.com may collect information regarding customer activities on our website and within the NumberFLY application. This information is aggregated and used to help provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our website, products, and services are of most interest. Aggregated data is considered non-personal information for the purposes of these Terms of Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
LocalProSEO.com provides the service to end users on an “AS IS” basis and grants no warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the service. Without limiting the foregoing, LocalProSEO.com specifically disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
LOCALPROSEO.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT NUMBERFLY.COM WILL OPERATE OR SERVICES BE PROVIDED WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR-FREE. LOCALPROSEO.COM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT SENT OR PROVIDED AS A RESULT OF THE SERVICES.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LocalProSEO.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees from any claim or demand, including any made by a third party, arising out of your use of the Service or any interference with the Intellectual Property Rights. You agree not to hold LocalProSEO.com and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the Service, in particular, but not limited to; the use or impossibility to use the Service, confidence in information obtained through the Service, errors and omissions, defects, quality of the transcription, delays in transmission, interruption of Service or loss of data.